Both Mariner Cruisers (OMA and OPA) are 31ft and can sleep 4. They are different to each other so please choose carefully.
Both Mariner Cruisers have the following features:
- Large shaded upstairs flybridge with wrap around clears and windpanels.
- Upstairs and downstairs steering
- Electric push-button toilet
- Large stainless steel gas BBQ
- Gas cooktop with oven
- small refrigerator
- Cutlery, crockery & cookware
- Washing up equipment supplied
- curtains for added privacy
- Hot water for shower and washing up
- Toilet paper supplied (4 rolls)
- Stereo with bluetooth connection
- 12 volt power ONLY.
- There is NO 240volt power available.
- USB plug charging for your mobile phone, IPod or IPad
- Electric winch
- Outdoor esky
- Solar panel battery charging
- Swim ladder
- Dinghy with oars
The key features of OMA :
- sleeps 4: (1 x "v" berth and both dining table and lounge fold out as 2 single beds)
- 1 x inboard diesel motor
The key features of OPA (fully renovated in 2021):
- sleeps 4: (1 x "v" berth and a separate bedroom with 2 x single bunks)
- 2 x 25hp outboard motors