From 9:00am any day to 3:00pm last day, except Fridays and the day before Long Weekends. Friday and the day before Long Weekend departure is at 3pm and hire terminates at 11am.
- Extra payment is required for changes to these times.
The number of persons (including children) permitted on hired boat must not exceed the booked hire number (2, 4, 8, 10 or 12) under ANY circumstances.
Deposit required to secure the booking is $500.
A pre-authorisation of $1,000 completed by a Visa or MasterCard on ALL Houseboats. Increased bonds required for multiple hires and single sex groups.
The bond is frozen by the bank and then "defrosted" back onto your account after 5 working days. These funds are used by Management for any infringements or discretions contrary to the contract.
- Company or private cheques accepted 14 days prior to your hire. Cash, Bank Cheques Money orders and credit cards are accepted at all times.
- Credit Card/EFTPOS transactions may be done over the phone.
- Make all cheques and Money Orders payable to MARINAFFAIRS PTY LTD.
- The full hire amount must be paid on the day of your hire. This is additional to the deposit/bond.
- AMEX and Diners cards are NOT accepte
All features listed (Excluding outboard dinghy motor) are included in the hire rate at no extra charge. Some items, however, may not be available for your hire, due to circumstances beyond Management's control.
Fuel & Gas
All houseboats are charged at $25 per motoring hour. Motoring charges must be paid at the completion of your hire.
Bait & Ice
These may be purchased at the Marina.
There is a minimum charge of $35, paid on completion of your hire. You will be charged extra if dishes are not done and/or the houseboat is returned in an unsatisfactory condition of cleanliness - particularly if fish scales and smiliar are found.
Cancellations due to Covid - 19
If any Government restrictions interfere with your booking, your full deposit will be paid less $10 administration costs. Please adhere to all current state Covid19 restrictions.